Banks have filed thousands of foreclosures in the State of Florida. While it may appear that they are the only parties to bring foreclosure actions against homeowners in Florida, Florida Condo and HOA Lien Foreclosures exist too. Florida Statutes and Association documents allow for homeowners and condominium Associations the right to bring a foreclosure action on a property if the homeowner has not paid their association dues, special assessments and/or fines.
Florida Condo and HOA Lien Foreclosures usually much quicker than Bank Foreclosures and the amounts they seek are almost always for much less. 954 Foreclosure Attorneys, PLLC have found that negotiating with HOA’s and COA’s is much more effective because the contact person for resolution is more streamlined. Once our office makes contact with the Association’s attorney, we usually obtain an answer quickly regarding our negotiation efforts.
As Bank Foreclosures generally take much longer to complete, HOA’s and COA’s have become increasingly more frustrated that they are not receiving their dues. Many homeowners that are in foreclosure vacate their homes without paying either the Bank or the Association. However, if a homeowner is current with either their Homeowners’ Association or Condo Associations’ dues, they can remain in the property and continue to negotiate with the Bank. Therefore, 954 Foreclosure Attorneys, PLLC always recommend to all their clients that they need to remain current with their Association Dues.
If you are a homeowner in South Florida and have been served with an Florida Condo and HOA Lien Foreclosures, contact 954 Foreclosure Attorneys, PLLC at (954) 237-7740 to learn about your options.
The services that your Foreclosure Defense Lawyers in Broward provide include but are not limited to:
- Lien Foreclosure Defense against the Association;
- Foreclosure Defense against the Bank;
- Loan Modifications;
- Short Sales;
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure; and
- Defense against Deficiency Judgments
Your Foreclosure Defense Lawyers in Broward have extensive experience in defending foreclosure lawsuits against the Bank and Lien Foreclosures against the Association. If you are facing foreclosure, lien foreclosure, or have been served with a foreclosure complaint, contact your Foreclosure Defense Lawyers in Broward today to learn more about your rights. Do not go into this alone.
Foreclosure Defense Attorney Help by City and County:
- Saint Lucie County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Fort Pierce Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Port Saint Lucie Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Martin County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Stuart Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Miami Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Broward County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Dade County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Foreclosure Defense Lawyers