If you are Florida homeowner and have been served with a Florida Foreclosure Complaint, you have the option of filing a Motion to Dismiss the Florida Foreclosure. What is a Motion to Dismiss? A Florida Motion to Dismiss is a Motion filed by the Defendant homeowner that allows the homeowner to potentially have the Court dismiss either part or all of the Florida Foreclosure case.
The Court holds the Motion to Dismiss to a very high standard and many times it can be difficult to have it granted. At the Motion to Dismiss hearing, the Court will examine the four corners of the Complaint to determine whether or not your Motion to Dismiss is strong enough to dismiss any part of the Florida Foreclosure Complaint. While the Motion to Dismiss can be a very useful tool, it is extremely important that you hire a competent Foreclosure Defense Attorney that will be able to effectively draft a Motion to Dismiss and then argue the Motion to Dismiss in Court. If you have been served with a Florida Foreclosure Complaint, contact 954 Foreclosure Attorneys today at 954-237-7740. Our experienced Broward Foreclosure Defense Attorneys can fight for you and help you keep your property. To better serve our Foreclosure Defense clients, we have offices in both Broward County and Palm Beach County.
Foreclosure Defense Attorney Help by City and County:
- Saint Lucie County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Fort Pierce Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Port Saint Lucie Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Martin County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Stuart Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Miami Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Broward County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Dade County Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Foreclosure Defense Lawyers